Thursday, May 30, 2013

SO done...

Yesterday my daughter and I hit up the playground near our house for some fun. There were already several moms there with their younger children (that hadn't reached school age.) I sat and read for a bit between pushing Ella on the swings, climbing with her, and generally watching her enjoy life.
What I also watched, were some of the other moms, toting their newborns and crawling babes. I remember
that stage well, and BOY, seeing it on these handful of women made my uterus want to shrivel up. Some of these poor ladies had breastmilk stains on their shirts and you could tell they hadn't washed their hair in a while. I do not miss those days, and while our adventures tend to include making it to a bathroom on time rather than diapers, I'll take it!
Sometimes a movie or tv commerical will tug at my heartstrings and make me consider the possibility of maybe thinking about possibly, maybe, possibly, maybe...
But no. I'm done. Sooooooo done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment