Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Big Dreams, people!

Aagh! Planning for Ella's birthday party is confiscating my life! I'm constantly on Pinterest or various blogs looking for ideas and recipes and decor inspiration for this "All-Pink and Purple and Sparkly Ultimate Princess Party." Work is the worst too! (I work at Michaels. Oy, right?) When I leave my frame shop bubble to help a customer, I can't but shop on the way back to my shop. Sigh. As much fun as I'm having planning for this, I'll be glad when it's over! Until then, here are some things I picked up today: (*Squee*)



Of course, the ones I bought are pink and purple:)







As much as I enjoy my job and the people I work with, I'm really looking forward to the end of March when I go back to part time and continue with school. The hubby will be back to work, but I'll be able to see the kids a lot more<3.

Finished up Mr.King's book and really enjoyed it. He shone an interesting perspective on writing and it definitely helped to fuel some inspiration, as I've edited a short story I wrote and never published and am currently looking for magazines that suit it. I'm also editing my next completed novel and aim to have it ready to shop around before I go back to school! Big dreams, people!

I also needed some romance in my life and picked up an Austen that I've been meaning to read: Persuasion. Just started it, but already enjoying it.

I've also spent the last 5 months trying to find a tattoo shop with an female artist whose work is similar to the style I'm looking for and FINALLY have a consultation this week! So excited for that appointment!!!

Allright, time for a hot bath and glass of wine!
Night, yo!
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment